Saturday, September 22, 2012

H U F F E R

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything about fashion or style, not that I have any. But still necessary nonetheless. Tis the season to speak fashion! Milan, London, New York all the major fashionista cities have just wrapped up their anticipated fashion weeks (pretty sure I just used fashion 3 times in this sentence). Even little ol' NZ just wrapped their fashion week last week. Guttered I couldn't attend this year because LIFE got in the way. Even more guttered that I missed the Huffer show. I have heard a million and one things about how amazing it was, mainly because it was a big party and the guys behind Huffer scrapped the traditional runway show, instead having their models interact and mingle with guests all in new season Huffer. Huffer designer Steve Dunstan said that they wanted to reflect what Huffer was really about, which is a lifestyle, fun and interaction and not a structured type of show. Awesome idea Dunstan, spot on.

Photo by Cobra Snake
Palm tree prints, orange!? Please Sir, can I have some more?
Photos by Cobra Snake
 

Speaking of, I just copped me some prettttaayyyy rad Huffer polka dot denim. This isn't my "thing" really, but the fit was BEYOND and I thought why not, I should probably wear more interesting things. Striped Tee also by Huffer.
 
                    


Item next on the list. Super simple, perfectly shaded dress by Huffer, duh.


















No comments:

Post a Comment